Delicious cranberry soufflé salad recipe
cranberry soufflé salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of cranberry soufflé salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 1-ounce plain unflavored gelatin.
2. 1/4 cup sugar.
3. 1/2 teaspoon salt.
4. 1 cup boiling water.
5. 1 cup cold water.
6. 1 cup mayonnaise.
7. 1/4 cup lemon juice.
8. 2 teaspoon lemon rind, grated.
9. 2 1 pound cans whole cranberry sauce.
10. 1 orange, peeled, diced.
11. 1 apple, cored, diced.
12. 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped.
Method of making cranberry soufflé salad recipe
1. Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, add the boiling water, salt and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add mayonnaise. lemon juice and rind. Place in mixing bowl and whip until light and fluffy. Refrigerate until partly thickened.
3. Place in mixing bowl and whip until again light and fluffy.
4. Fold in cranberry sauce, oranges, apples and nuts.
5. Pour into individual molds and chill until firm.
6. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.