Delicious cinnamon apple salad mold recipe
Cinnamon apple salad mold recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of cinnamon apple salad mold recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 12-ounce cherry gelatin.
2. 3 cups apple juice.
3. 4 cinnamon sticks.
4. 3-pound apples, canned, sliced.
5. 2-ounce lemon juice.
6. 1/2 teaspoon salt.
7, 2 pounds celery, minced red color as desired.
Method of making cinnamon apple mold recipe
1. Place the apple juice in a sauce pan, add the cinnamon sticks, sliced apples and red color. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes or until the apples are slightly tender. Remove the cinnamon stick.
2. Add the gelatin and stir until dissolved. Add the salt and lemon juice. Let cool.
3. Stir in the celery gently.
4. Place in individual molds and chill Until firm.
5. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.