Delicious Chorchori Vegetable Recipe
Ingredients and method of making Chorchori Vegetable Recipe
Ingredients Of Chorchori Vegetable Recipe
1. 125 grams cauliflower, separated into small florets.
2. 2 medium potatoes, diced.
3. 1 medium sweet potato, diced.
4. 100 grams pumpkin, diced.
5. 1 medium long brinjal, diced.
6. 6-8 French beans, cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
7. 6-8 spinach leaves, shredded.
8. 1 tablespoon mustard oil.
9. 1 1/2 teaspoons panch phoron.
10. 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
11. 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder.
12. 2 green chillies, slit.
13. 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
14. Salt to taste
Method Of Making Chorchori Vegetable Recipe
1. Heat the mustard oil in a non-stick pan until it reaches smoking point. Remove from heat, cool and heat the oil again on medium heat.
2. Add the punch phoron and when the seeds begin to splutter, add the chilli powder, stirring briefly.
3. Stir in the prepared vegetables, followed by the turmeric powder, green chillies, sugar and salt.
4. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for eight to ten minutes, stirring occasionally or until the potatoes are cooked.
5. Uncover and stir-fry for one minute and or until the chorchori is dry.
Panch photon, also known as Bengali five-spice, can be bought ready-made, but it can be easily made at home. Mix together equal quantities of mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds and onion seeds.
In addition to Chorchori vegetable recipe you can also try following recipes: