Delicious orange and chocochip muffins recipe
Chocochip muffins recipe ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of orange and chocochip muffins recipe
1. 1 1/2 cups refined flour.
2. 1 teaspoon orange rind, chopped.
3. 1/2 cup orange juice.
4. 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
5. 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
6. 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
7. 3/4 cup powdered sugar.
8. 2 tablespoons cocoa powder.
9. 1/4 teaspoon salt.
10. 1 egg.
11. A few drops vanilla essence.
12. 1/2 cup buttermilk.
13. 1/2 cup butter, melted.
Method Of making orange and chocochip muffins recipe
1. Preheat an oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Grease twelve muffin moulds.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, powdered sugar, cocoa powder and salt into a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Break the egg into another bowl and whisk lightly. Add the orange rind and whisk some more. Add the vanilla essence and mix. Add the buttermilk and mix again. Add the melted butter and whisk well. Add the orange juice and mix again.
4. Add the mixture to the flour mixture and mix well. Add half the chocolate chips and mix.
5. Pour into the prepared muffin moulds and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.
6. Place the moulds in the preheated oven and bake for twenty to thirty minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let them rest for about ten minutes. Unmould and serve warm.
Health Benefits Of Orange
The biggest benefit of orange for health is to protect from cancer. Orange consist of a lot of limonoids. Limonoids provide protection against skin, lung, breast, stomach and colon cancer.
Orange are also beneficial for kidney diseases. Drinking orange juice reduces a risk of kidney stoning.
Peoples who have cholesterol problem can lower cholesterol by eating oranges. oranges provide soluble fiber. This fiber helpful for reducing cholesterol.