Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Chicken noodle soup has not only delicious in eating but also beneficial for health. It is low in calories. One cup of of canned chicken noodle soup contains just 63 calories. It provides 2.4 gram of fat and 7.3 gram of carbohydrates. One cup chicken noodle increase protein intake by 3.2 grams.It stronger your tissues and provide aid to become hair healthy.
Ingredients Of Chicken noodle Soups
1. 300 grams rice noodles or rice vermicelli
2. 2 fresh red chillies, seeded and sliced.
3. 2 tablespoons soy sauce
4. 1 1/4 cups bean sprouts, blanched
5. 1 medium onions,sliced
6. White pepper powder according to taste
7. 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
8. 10 – 12 fresh basil leaves
9. 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Broth Of Chicken Noodle Soup
1. 10 cups chicken stock
2. 500 grams boneless chicken, skinned and cubed.
3. 1 inch cinnamon
4. 1 inch crushed ginger
5. 2 teaspoons sugar
6. salt to taste
7. 2 tablespoon fish sauce
Method of making the chicken noodle soup
1. Place the sliced red chillies in a bowl and add the soy sauce and set a side.
2. For the broth bring the chicken stock, chicken cinnamon, spring onions, ginger sugar and salt to a boil over high heat in a deep pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.Skimming off the scum as it rises to the surface.
3. Add the fish sauce and remove from heat.Now remove the chicken and set aside to cool. Strain the mixture and keep the clear broth warm over very low heat.
4. Boil plenty of water in a deep pan.Add the noodles and blanch for about 5 minutes or until they soften. If using vermicelli it will take around two minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain thoroughly and set aside.
5. When chicken cools down than shred into thin strips.
6. Now place the noodles/vermicelli in individual serving bowls, top with the bean sprout and shredded chicken and onion. Pour the hot broth over. Sprinkle the white pepper powder and sever piping hot garnished with fresh coriander and basil leaves along with lemon wedges and the bowl of red chillies in soy sauce.