Delicious Chicken Capsicum Salad Recipe
Chicken capsicum salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients Of Chicken Capsicum Salad Recipe
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, skinned.
- 1 medium red capsicum, seeded and cut into strips.
- 1 medium green capsicum, seeded and cut into strips.
- 1 medium yellow capsicum, seeded and cut into strips.
- 5-6 green olives.
- 5-6 black olives.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- 3 tablespoons skimmed milk yogurt.
- 1/2 tablespoon green chilli paste.
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste.
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder.
- 5-6 black peppercorns, crushed.
- Salt according to taste.
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice.
- 2 teaspoons Moat masala.
- Black salt to taste.
Method Of Making Chicken Capsicum Salad Recipe
1.Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add the chicken breasts and marinate for an hour preferably in a refrigerator.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
3. Grill the chicken breasts on a pre-heated grill, or on a tawa on medium heat, for eight to ten minutes or until done, turning once or twice and taking care they remain juicy. Allow to cool and cut into one-inch pieces. Now transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the capsicums, olives and the dressing. Toss lightly and serve immediately.
Benefits Of Chicken Healthy Food