Black Pepper Tikka Healthy Foods Recipe
Black pepper Tikka ingredients and method of making written below :
Ingredients Of Black Pepper Tikka
1/2 kilogram boneless chicken, skin removed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
12-15 black peppercorns, roasted and coarsely powdered.
1 inch ginger 6-8 garlic cloves.
2-3 green chillies 2 tablespoons olive oil.
4 medium onions, sliced.
1 cup drained skimmed milk yogurt.
1 1/2 tablespoons low-fat cream.
1 tablespoons cornflour.
1 egg white.
1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder.
Salt according to taste.
1/4 teaspoon green cardamom powder.
1 medium green capsicum, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2 medium onions, cut into fine rings.
Mint Chutney as required
Method Of Making Black pepper Tikka
1. Grind the ginger, garlic and green chillies to a fine paste.
2. Heat one tablespoon oil in a non stick kadai and saute the onions till brown. Cool and grind to a paste.
3. In a large bowl, combine the onion paste, drained yogurt, cream, cornflour, egg white. ginger-garlic-green chilli paste, garam masala powder, peppercorns. salt and cardamom powder.
4. Add the chicken cubes and capsicum pieces, mix well and allow to marinate for one hour preferably in a refrigerator.
5. Preheat an oven to 180’C/350’F1/Gas Mark 4.
6. Thread the chicken cubes and capsicum pieces alternately on a skewer and cook in the preheated oven at 240’C/475’F/Gas mark 9for fifteen minutes basting occasionally with the remaining oil.
7. Serve hot with the onion ring, mint chutney.
Black pepper as a healthy foods ingredients
Black pepper increased hydrochloric acid. Hydrochloric acid is beneficial in improving digestion. It boost the stomach for the digestion of proteins and other food components.
Black pepper is also beneficial to prevent the formation of intestinal gas.
Black pepper provide another benefits in weight losing. When fat cells are broken down into their different component parts, they are easily processed by the body.
Black peppers have antibacterial property. This property provide help to fight against infections and insect bites.