Delicious cinnamon applesauce mold salad recipe
Applesauce mold salad recipe ingredients and method of making written below:
Ingredients of cinnamon applesauce mold salad recipe
Approx. yield: 25 servings
1. 12-ounce lemon gelatin.
2. 1-quart boiling water.
3. 1-pint cold water.
4. 1/2 cup cinnamon candies.
5. 3 cups applesauce.
6. 8-ounce cream cheese.
7. 1/2 cup single cream.
8. 1/4 cup salad dressing.
Method of making cinnamon applesauce mold salad recipe
1. Place the cinnamon candies in the boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
2. Add the gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
3. Add the cold water and applesauce and stir.
4. Place in a pan and chill in the refrigerator until the mixture begins to thicken then remove.
5. Combine the cream cheese, salad dressing and cream. Blend together thoroughly.
6. Pour this mixture over the slightly thickened gelatin mixture and fold in slightly to acquire a marble effect.
7. Pour into individual molds, refrigerate until firm.
8. Unmold and serve on crisp salad greens.